Tel: 07810 880 109
Corporate hospitality chocolate fountains from Chocolate Rush
CHOCOLATE FONDUE Weddings Corporate Events Product Launches
Christenings Parties

Corporate Hospitality

Chocolate fountain hire for corporate hospitality events is becoming increasingly popular and Chocolate Rush offers probably the best chocolate fountain hire service in the UK. Ideal for any corporate hospitality event, chocolate fountains are very popular throughout the UK for product launches, client meetings and all types of corporate hospitality.

Chocolate Rush's first class chocolate fountain hire offers excellent value for money yet still uses only the best chocolate sourced in Belgium coupled with the freshest fruit from local producers and the finest handmade fudges, guaranteeing excellent quality for corporate hospitality in the UK.

Chocolate Rush also offers superb presentation at every corporate hospitality event in the UK and even has a City & Guilds qualified professional on hand ensuring the smooth running and success of your event. Your guests will be talking about it weeks later!

Here at Chocolate Rush we strive to provide one of the best corporate hospitality services in the UK. You will find the team at various wedding venues in the UK. We find that 70% of the business we have is for weddings the other 30% is for corporate events and parties. We are fully trained caterers with a real eye for detail and some of the friendliest staff in the business. For a Chocolate Fountain in the UK look no further than Chocolate Rush.

Corporate hospitality chocolate fountains in actionCorporate hospitality chocolate fountains in actionChocolate Rush Fruit selectionFountain on display
Click on the thumbnails to enlarge

More and more people are turning to a chocolate fountain to feature at their corporate hospitality events, realising that chocolate fountains provide not only a stunning focal point, but a mouth-watering treat. Many people choose to using a chocolate fountain instead of a traditional dessert, while others prefer to use a chocolate fountain as an addition to the meal or buffet.

No matter what your event, or the time of day, you can rest assured that a chocolate fountain will delight your guests and keep them entertained for hours. Chocolate fountains prove particularly popular with evening occasions as the illuminated base is very eye catching, drawing in guests, and rendering the presentation of the chocolate fountain truly magnificant. A Chocolate fountain will provide delicious food, a focal point and entertainment and all at a very affordable cost. Contact us for further details.

Please call or e-mail for further information on our chocolate fountains or to make a booking.

Tel: 07810 880 109 Email:
Chocolate Rush - Tel: 07810 880 109 Email:
home | corporate hospitality | hire | faq | testimonials | terms & conditions | contact us | chocolate fondue fountain

All content and display copyright © 2005-2009 Chocolate Rush / Chocolate Fountain Hire. All rights reserved.
Site Design A&G Creative